Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Tring m3

Hello... its been awhile since i wrote...

I have been really busy these few weeks trying to get a hold of the life in school, work, friends, ministry... Well I guess it not easy for me to work 7 days a week without stopping. Oh wells...

Life have been really busy... I shared my testimonial last Wednesday, well if I can grade myself, I would give it a 7/10. Ha ha... The theme is "more than conquerors" taken from

Romans 8: 37 ~
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Well I brought across a fact that even if God did not change the circumstances, we shall still hold on to the promises that God have given us.

And followed by a few little things that came by... FYP (Final Year Project) is taking a lot of my time and I have to sacrifice ministry of it. (Well I love ministry more than any other thing) So I was pretty sad even if I do not seems like it.

Well been so tied down by everything makes me too tired to do anything in the night. Usually 9pm and later i would feel the tiredness and I feels like I need a bed to lie down for the day. Well this tiredness bites into my relationship time with my dear and I am very sad about it as well. As much as I want to be by her side from sun rise until moon rise, I simply cannot afford. My sleepiness usual comes so hard on me, I would just stone until I sleep.

Well I love her with all my heart and soul and I would want her to know that even if I am too tired to listen to her gentle voice, to tired to feel her touch of love. My love for her will never change! Because it is not build by the world, BUT BY THE HANDS OF GOD! AMEN! AND OUR GOD HAVE NO CAPACITY TO LIE! HE IS FAITHFUL AND WILL SEE US THROUGH! AMEN!

Well... Today I had dim sum with Amos and Peggy my usual buddies. I enjoyed my time and I would love to do that as much as time allow us to. It had been a month since the three of us had something like that. Well and I heard that Amos is upset with me because, I seems to be too busy for him and our relationship is not as strong as before. Well I guess I was really too busy for anything but I would change that! I want to be free for everyone cause, everything done for man, to man, with man is edify to the glory of God! Amen...

Nothing much to say le... Feeling very tired... I Love you Ah Pa, Dear, Peggy, Amos! May you have a nice rest! Shalom...

Luke Zachary...

No comments: