Friday, 25 June 2010

Day 8 and 9

Dear Blog...

And to me beloved too whom I am writing to,

Day 8 - for me was a good deal day again, as it was my 3rd Aircraft wash this week. Each day only work less than 4 hrs a day... Weee... After the wash I head over to the Aero-Medical base for my yearly hearing test... Had to travel all the way to Paya Lebar to do it which last last then 10mins... Oh wells...

I then reached home, bathe and head straight for the musical training. Ran through Act 1 to 3. Next week plan is to run through it again with the acting involvement. I then called guard post for in time and was told 0545hrs, my IC was Master Pey the idiot who wanted me to come back to sign some form during my oil...

Knowing that I soon head home and without bathing, I slept.

Day 9 - I woke up at 0455 and head for shower and left at 0515. I reached at 0550hrs. Only 5mins late but together with me was half of the crew members who were all lock outside because we are late... I know in my heart, this is going to be a long day... The rain did not stop and we stand under it for 45mins... Everyone was considering of take RSO. and giving to answer for our absent. But we did not want to make it too difficult for everyone. I soon start my day by getting scolded for everything I do until the point which I told myself that I have to swallow it down no matter how hard it was. But God was on my side, because of the rain, the first wave for cancel and we soon waiting patiently for the next wave. When it came, Ernest was told to take my plane as Pey wanted to build his confident, after that everything else was done by other junior and i soon left to do things like closing of door and signing in stuff which was soon easy. Well... I did not had a good start... but i DID HAVE A GOOD END... God is Good...

Meeting Amos for supper later... so would not be online baby... I love you...

Ah Pa... You are always good... All the time.... Amen...

For Him, In Him & Through Him only I live...
Luke Zachary

No comments: