Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Day 13

Dear Blog...

And to my beloved whom I am writing to,

None much today... I was dump by the squadron to 4- 8 again but this time only a hand full of us was there, the rest was made up by the 143 squadron. Well meant a lot of my old friends there, cause we when through MTF together. Other then that... Life was pretty normal...

I reached home at 1710hrs as there was only 1 wave... I then cook a really horrible meal, I did not even finished it, will never cook Chinese egg noodle with Carbonara sauce. It taste horrendous.

Anyway,,, I love you dear... Missing you each day... feeling empty and lonely... Do come back OK? Waiting for you...

Abba Father... Thank you for the Food, Thank you for everything... Amen...

For Him, In Him & Through Him only I live...
Luke Zachary

No comments: