Thursday, 1 July 2010

Day 14 & 15

Dear Blog...

And to my beloved whom I am writing to,

Day 14 - Have been heading to 4 - 8 for the longest time... Felt like my master, another crew and I were the unwanted ones from 140 Squadron. Many things have happen these few days in the PDS. Master Alvin is not in the best of mood, getting scolded every day since he was here for ridiculous reason, even I felt it was personal... But nonetheless, I ate salted egg crab last night as my batch boy was promoted, Moey was late, so they fork out some money and we had a hearty dinner. But the best of all the happening was me have Oil today!

Day 15 - Oil day! Yeah... God is Good... Got hold of Denice and Mark, so today's training would focus on song and acting... Love Love baby...

I really miss you... I love You... More weight added...

Abba Father, You are always so good...

For Him, In Him & Through Him only I live...
Luke Zachary

No comments: