Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Day 16 - 21

Dear Blog...

And to my beloved whom I am writing to,

I have been so busy with work and stuff that I could not make up time to write these anymore...

Day 16(FRI) - Was a stand down... So I wen over to Fuji's house to have lunch, then we watched blindside then had dinner which Muntoh came along... We fellowship, sang some songs and when home with the presence of the Lord.

Day 17(SAT) - I was told to do guard duty today... Which in turn they ask me to head down to do flying too! So I came in at 0800hrs do guard until 1400hrs, did NDP flying, wrap up and continue my guard duty from 2200hrs. Ha Ha... What a day.

Day 18(SUN) - After guard duty, I head straight for church for worship practice and service. Then after service, I head over to your mummy's place to have lunch and dinner. Reached home about 10 plus 11. Headed straight for bed...

Day 19(Mon) - Come in at 0800hrs, there was no flying so we did some maintenance work and finished about 1600hrs. I then headed for Micheal Card's concert at Bartley Christian Church. After then I was really tired but I still head for supper with them and went home to crash.

Day 20(TUE) - In time was 1800hrs, when back to 4 - 8 again to do the normal Launching and some configuration. Ended about 0300plus, then watch soccer in that PDS and headed home at 0400hrs...

Day 21(WEDS) - In time was 1700hrs, really do not want to work too long over there as my PDS IC is Master Pey. I really do not know how it will go today...

Abba Father, Thank You for the week...

For Him, In Him & Through Him only I live...
Luke Zachary

No comments: